Permafrost Hollows I decided to play when I knew you were fire
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
I couldn't resist
She's tried to stay fairly close to Derg since agreeing to follow him, but she has quickly fallen back into old habits; it's easiest to spend most of her time on her own, where she can't mess anything up or be stupid and scared and useless. Or, she can, but at least no one can see it. Ironically, she's far less prone to such idiocy when in her own company, though she's figured out by now that this is simply one of the cruelties of life.
There's a little more to her solitude than just habit, however. There is something intimidating about Derg, something she can't find a name for, and it makes little sense to her. He's been kind so far, and patient — but some part of her remains wary. This same wariness inspires a fair amount of guilt, too, however; enough that she finds herself seeking him today. It doesn't take long to catch his scent, fortunately, and she trails it through the territory until she finds the man standing over a bird. She can't help but smile a little at the sight of him, thinking that she'd found him with a bird the first time they'd met, too. Birdboy, she thinks, stifling a giggle and deciding to never ever tell him of the moniker. Instead she chuffs softly to announce her presence, tail swishing behind her.
Messages In This Thread
I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 03, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Keen - February 15, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 17, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Keen - February 17, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 18, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Keen - February 19, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 19, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Keen - February 20, 2019, 05:58 AM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 21, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Keen - February 21, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 22, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 23, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: I decided to play when I knew you were fire - by Derg - February 28, 2019, 12:54 PM