Dragoncrest Cliffs maybe spit some blood at the camera, just stay alive
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
folks who havent joined yet - feel free to hop in still, there's no rounds on this, i just want to keep it moving! :)

her eyes remain on the trecherous ledge, thoughts moving too quickly for her to settle on any one thing. she could lie about what's happened, though it's impossible to get around the empirical evidence of what's happened. heda... was sick. and she fell. no -- making nomi look weak will not help any of them, and would dishonor her memory, at that. 

vercingetorix's voice breaks her reverie, her somber gaze snapping to him. "no," she counters, more harshly than she intends, shock making her voice like wind through an abandoned tunnel. empty and sharp. "she--"

eske--blodreina--appears and blix feels her own temper flare, teeth snapping back together with a breathy click. "it was heda's decision," she says, bobby's words echoing in her skull -- heda, not nomi. blodreina, she thinks, will understand that, but the others? she doesn't want to repeat what bobby told her because she hates it, but she cannot let them think this was a moment of weakness (despite her own feelings, which she does not have access to at the moment).

drawing a breath, the young fleimkepa composes herself. "she spoke with -- robin -- before the time came. i can't -- ultimately, this was heda's will. something she had to do. and we as her kru must -- honor her will." she licks her lips, slipping into trig as she continues, glancing between dio, blodreina, and verx. "we'll need to send word to the other branches -- if ajatar is still the only fos goufa..." blixen pauses. "i'll send helix. we need to stay here and make sure -- and keep everything together." she's surprised to find that she has, unthinkingly, accepted the position she finds herself in -- if there is no heda here, it is blixen's job to steer their ship, with dio's aid. with verx as her cheka. with blodreina's continuined guidance, hopefully. and artaax's -- well, artaax, though right now, she doesn't know if she'd ask anything of him. nomi is -- was heda, but heda is more than nomi. drageda will have to survive.
[/i]
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe spit some blood at the camera, just stay alive - by Blixen - February 12, 2019, 12:20 PM