Moonspear So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
The alphess inquired as to her current state and her reason for being up here today. It was true that Speedy usually remained farther down the mountain; her coat was thinner and she was small, which meant she wasn't really protected much from the cold even if she was starting to become somewhat used to it. I'm doing okay, she replied with a friendly smile. Her wounds were healed and she barely ever woke from a nightmare anymore, for which she was very thankful. I actually came up here to find you, she answered next. She had just started making her way up the mountain with the hope the she would run into the dark woman somewhere along the way. I was wondering if you and Charon were going to have children this spring, the healer said first. I just want to offer my help in anyway in case you had any concerns or questions or requests, Speedy finished. She hoped she didn't come across as too obvious. She'd hate to make the alphess uncomfortable or create any trouble between her and her mate, but she had promised she would do this, and she thought this was also a good way to let the other woman know she was here for her if she ever needed anything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 03:42 PM