Moonspear So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy listened thoughtfully as the alphess cryptically answered her question. The empath's mind dwelling on the word if. Did that mean she wasn't sure she would go into season this year? Or was she just really going to wait and see what happened? Either way, Speedy didn't think it respectful or kind to probe her anymore on the subject. I would love to see children running around, she finally offered, neither pressing her alpha for more info nor dropping the subject completely.

To Amekaze's next statement, the healer's ears briefly fell, embarrassment settling in her chest some at the thought that her offer had come off as a stab at the other woman's ability to carry and give birth to her children. I'm sorry, she said quickly. I didn't mean that you weren't capable, the healer continued a little awkwardly. I only meant to assure you that I'm here for you if you need it. Speedy offered her a warm smile, hoping she had cleared things up. She would hate to offend the alphess; she only wanted to get closer to her and be able to assist her if needed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 07:22 PM