Shadewood sandwiched between heaven and hell
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't even see her.

The fallen empress had returned to the transparency of ghosting, when eyes skimmed over her body with barely a fraction of their attention - nobody cared. A selfish thought perhaps, in the gazes of those who surrounded her, but one that sprung from the darkness of her head regardless. Breaths came in short gulps of shivering air, but her lungs felt heavy and weighted, pulled down with led to the earth in which one day, her corpse would come to lay.

It felt, some days, that she was already dead.

Rasping words met the plush pearls of her ears, and she pushed as forcefully as she could against the shadow king's shoulder - pleading, begging him over and over again to wake up. To snap out of it. "Raz," she moaned in grief, "Ra-" don't leave me. Please, please, please... i'll be good. I promise. I'm sorry. she still- couldn't... couldn't breathe... oh god, he was never going to- he wouldn't see her again. Wake up. Wake up.

"Raziel! P-Please," A shout, a cry for whatever of him remained. Sharp whines pierced the air from her muzzle, a darkened queen who'd lost her kingdom. He was her everything - without him, Gwendolyn was nothing.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 07, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 07, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 08, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 09, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 16, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:57 PM