Sun Mote Copse Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Ouch.  What she said was entirely fair, but he definitely didn't like hearing it, and the look he gave was both miffed and a little wounded.  It didn't help that Niamh had pretty much shared the same sentiment.  What the fuck kind of flake did they think he was?

The kind who leaves their kids to grow up without them.  Right.

I know, and I know my track record.  But shit changes, and while I haven't stuck around here when I wasn't wanted, I will if there's something worth sticking for.  Yeah, from that she could probably infer that she hadn't been, but there was a difference between family and kids.  And if he was going to do the dad thing willingly, feet first, then he was going to do it damn well.  No, he did not like her insinuation, at all.  But he'd asked for advice.  Suppose at least she was honest about how she felt.

When theyre old enough they can decide whether or not they get me.  Until then, they'd be stuck.  But I guess if even you aren't sure, I can't fault Wildfire for lookin sideways at it.  He wasn't sure what he'd expected from her - maybe laughter, definitely surprise, but not a lecture.  And not honest to god criticism.  This almost felt worse than with Wildfire.  The hell was wrong with him?
Messages In This Thread
Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 14, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 14, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 19, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 26, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 26, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 08:02 PM