Sun Mote Copse Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin had to restrain herself from rolling her eyes at his response. He was always so damn morose and so hard on himself. Granted, what she'd said had sounded an awful lot like a put down. But she hadn't meant it that way (for once), and she was quick to try and set that point right.

"I didn't say I wasn't sure," Fin huffed at him, "I just want to make sure that you know the rules here and that you've thought through these things. I think you'd make a kick ass dad. I know our kids love the crap out of you, so obviously your own would like you well enough. You just have to know that sometimes they're little shit heads, but that doesn't mean you get to throw them in a lake and try to run off and bang their best friend." Which had happened once, and Fin wasn't about to let Colt forget that shit.

"As for Wildfire, we can put in a good word with her," she said, looking over at Elwood for his consent to this, "She just doesn't know you all that well. The only impression she has of you is the drama between you and Legs. She just needs a more accurate picture of you. Try doing something supportive for Clover or Eljay in front of her - you'll be good." As for Niamh, Fin wasn't sure how to rectify that situation. Legs was a wildcard as far as she was concerned. She couldn't offer advice for how to reassure Wildfire that Colt's chosen ladyfriend was in it to win it when Fin wasn't convinced of that herself.

Messages In This Thread
Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 14, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 14, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 19, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 26, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 26, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - March 01, 2019, 08:05 PM