Dragoncrest Cliffs fuck a 9 to 5
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

blix flashes a grin -- not that she'd expected him to object, but still. she's not arrogant enough to think she doesn't need help with keeping on top of everything, and vercingetorix is capable, and honestly, likeable. sometimes he reminds her how bobby was when he was a kid -- she likes that playfulness, especially when it comes with a good work ethic. 

at his question, she shakes her head, and then pauses. "well," she says, becoming visibly flustered. in everything that happened, she never had a chance to tell anyone about -- "mallaidh and i are, uh, are mates now," blix says, somewhere between sheepish and proud. "since -- when i was a kid, wildfire was kidnapped, and ajatar suggested it might be because of heda's status, so -- not that i'm anywhere near heda's status but we have enemies here, so. probably.. good to know, just in case." pause. "i mean, not that mallaidh can't defend herself, either," she adds, voice taking on a decidedly more sentimental tone as she thinks of her very capable wife.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
fuck a 9 to 5 - by Vercingetorix - February 15, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: fuck a 9 to 5 - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: fuck a 9 to 5 - by Vercingetorix - February 17, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: fuck a 9 to 5 - by Blixen - February 22, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: fuck a 9 to 5 - by Vercingetorix - February 23, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: fuck a 9 to 5 - by Blixen - February 26, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: fuck a 9 to 5 - by Vercingetorix - March 04, 2019, 09:42 PM