Permafrost Hollows when springtime came, red robin built a nest,
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
His response is a little dazzling, and she has to resist the urge to ask to see the glowworm cave he describes. Surely there will be time later, if he feels inclined — right now she just wants to breathe some fresh air. That sounds amazing, She murmurs. Before she can come up with anything else to say, though, Wintersbane is speaking again — this time, with his own question. She flushes, feeling a little sheepish as she realizes he must not know anything about her. I um — Derg found me. I was... lost, She swallows, hating the surge of emotions that comes with speaking about the situation. I went too far from home and I couldn't find my way back — and Derg offered to help me. Even past the grief in her tone, there is an unmistakable warmth to her voice when she speaks of him. She could have survived well enough on her own — but she'd been so tired of being scared and alone, she can't help but feel like he'd saved her in a way by taking her in.
Messages In This Thread
when springtime came, red robin built a nest, - by Keen - February 18, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: when springtime came, red robin built a nest, - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: when springtime came, red robin built a nest, - by Keen - March 05, 2019, 04:09 PM