Blackfeather Woods and when at last the work is done
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
suspicion descended quickly upon her company at what she said, instantly eager to know who the male could've been. the bi eyed girl's physical features made no effort to hide that life hadn't seemed to be the kindest to her at times and her attitude seemed to go well with this. although this would be a feature that many would feel a need to stay away from, it always had the opposite effect on tundra. perhaps a bit like with relmyna she'd instantly feel drawn to the younger girl, a strange pull to those you perhaps felt something in common with? whatever it was there would be no indication of it on the creamy soldier's face as dark orbs almost eerily devoid of visible emotion would rest calmly upon maegi as she gave a small shake of her head. "i did try asking but he wasn't fully theresilence fell between the two for a few more moments as she racked her brains for more specifics on the conversation "i think he said something about many names and then went on tell me it was a good question" she would lift pale shoulders in a shrug, perhaps an apologetic one but one could only guess as not a muscle on her face had twitched in difference throughout. 

"he was young enough, perhaps close in age to me or you and pale pelted. had a few dark markings though and quite an abundance of scars. it was dark though and he was lying so the details are blurred" she watches on unwaveringly, waiting to see if any recognition would flicker across her face at the vague description. she'd had to have meant something to him, being in such a state her name had been the one thing he'd desperately clung to. she'd seemed to be his beacon in the darkness of his mind- surely she'd know who he was. she wonders idly where he was now- the cave had been the last and only time she'd seen him.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 05, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 08, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 11, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 12, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 18, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 21, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 26, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 30, 2019, 06:13 PM