Blackfeather Woods and when at last the work is done
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she's close to disappointed at the sudden loss of interest to come across the other as she stated that it sounded like 'mou' in flatter tones- former intensity gone. surprise also takes its place at the fact she was disappointed at all, had the prospect of getting to know even another wolf's drama been that appealing to her? she shoves down the urge to grit her teeth- frankly disgusted that she'd sink to that level, perhaps not seeming like a big deal to anyone else but it left her feeling....just ugh. it wasn't easy to go from a life of hectic danger to sudden peace, a part of her perhaps yearned for the fast paced life she'd previously led despite doing everything in her efforts to escape it at the time. now all she had to focus on was her mind and she was starting to think that in itself was leaving her worse off, she felt like she was going crazy.

nevertheless she doesn't bother asking for anything else on this 'mou', it wasn't anything to do with her anyway so she'd leave it to maegi. the girl isn't done though, and tundra lets her gaze find its way back to her bi-eyes from where it had wandered to the distant trees. the question leaves the pale woman at a loss for words and she's met head on by a rogue emotion she never has any dealings with; uncertainty. because she really didn't fucking know, and she always had a reason for what she did. "i well..i always felt more comfortable in forests and this was the only one i could see in those horrible bare flatlands" she tried meekly, knowing well she was simply grasping for an easy answer when it made no sense, there were plenty of forests within teekon.

it wasn't easy for her though, she'd never believed in any kind of destiny and fate shit or whatever gods she knew the blackfeather wolves believed- it had always just been her and her mind keeping her alive and showing her what to do, nothing else. but her tug to these woods was inexplicible. a soft sigh escapes her tense jaws as shoulders drop ever so slightly, her dark eyes do maintain their guarded veil but are no longer narrowed and appear wide and searching as she simply murmurs "i really don't know maegi, it's not easy for me to admit that but all i know is that since i've made it to teekon i've wanted to be in these woods." she feels slightly more at ease after expressing this aloud and takes a few steps closer, "are you planning on doing anything with the place?" would she give up her home now or try and make something of it?
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 05, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 08, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 11, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 12, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 18, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 21, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 26, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 30, 2019, 06:13 PM