Blackfeather Woods and when at last the work is done
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
her question seemed to evoke thought in the other as her bi-eyes grew distant for a number of silent moments before her attention would return to tundra and she'd speak. the words started off with strong certainty but it seemed to falter throughout until she cut off and observed tundra with a new kind of intensity. she'd arch a brow but made no comment and instead waited curiously for what more was sure to come. meanwhile she was glad that the girl seemed determined to hold onto her home but was surprised to find that she wanted the place secured in the paws of someone who knew it and cared about it. a particularly strange want considering that she had not intended on joining another pack and the presence of a new one here would leave her unable to stroll in and out as leisurely as she would have liked.

maegi speaks again and tundra abandons her thoughts for the present, well the words seemed promising in the sense that if she was offering tundra the oppurtunity to stay it must mean she planned on making some sort of official claim on the area. her head dips gratefully, corners of her mouth tilting upwards and almost mirroring the other pale fae's expression at the last comment. "don't worry i've had my fair share of crazy i certainly wouldn't want to impose it on anyone else" her dark eyes would grow more serious as she thought harder on what had been offered to her. there was an urge to say yes there and then but she'd never been an impulsive wolf and old habits died hard so for reasons she couldn't give, she supressed the urge to agree right off the bat. "well i extremely appreciate the offer and i hope you don't mind me saying i'll think about it. i'll more than likely be sticking around the general area so i'll keep an eye on the woods and most likely make a return once i've had time to think over a few things" 

with that the ex soldier would stretch out her limbs and straighten. "i suppose i ought to be heading but it was certainly a pleasure to meet you maegi and i'd be glad to see the woods in the paws of someone who cares about it again" her words were completely sincere and although she wouldn't say she trusted the other she got good vibes off of her and could possibly see herself trusting her in the future should she prove to stay true to what she appeared to be. with a dip of farewell she would turn and move nimbly from the area- drifting like a phantom through the trees.
you can go ahead and archive it with a post if you'd like c: would love an up to date thread between them sometime soon!
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 05, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 08, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 11, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 12, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 18, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 21, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 26, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 30, 2019, 06:13 PM