Stone Circle Always hungry
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
ack sorry for late response! I'm on spring break yet I can't catch a break

The young female tossed a slight glance around Valette as she saw the rabbits scatter, she then tied that fact that when Valette groaned in annoyance that the Matriarch was hunting. Guilt and embarrassment had rushed through her veins, her once happy expression turned into an awkward toothy smile, "oh uh.... Hehe... Sorry about that." However, the female's attention was soon caught by Valette's stomach and her sudden change in size since she noticed that Valette was putting a bit of weight but she didn't want to say anything that might insult her. Vespera's tail wagged slightly as Valette commented on her happy mood and asked if things were going well for her, "yea.. I uh.. Had some time to think and recollect myself," she spoke very honestly to Valette since she was the only one she could be open to about her feelings. The young female had sudden flashbacks at the event with Greyback, the emotions that were being spat and how vulnerable she felt had only grown a disliking to the Patriarch more, but she was keen on the offer of his help. But she shook away those thoughts and put them to the back of her mind since she did catch herself staring at Valette's stomach longer than she should have. Vespera shifted uncomfortably as she desperately wanted to ask Valette what was going on in there, is she growing a tumor?  The young female suddenly grew worried for Valette's health and couldn't hold in her question any longer,"Val are you okay? I uh, noticed that there is something going on down there and it's killing me to know." The dark female felt like she had been holding her breath when she asked her question, her eyes widened in curiosity as her ears stood up like pillars as she couldn't help but look at Valette's stomach.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Always hungry - by RIP Valette - March 07, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - March 12, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - March 28, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 01, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 03, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 14, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 25, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2019, 03:35 AM