Stone Circle Always hungry
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera should have seen that her joke would backfire as Valette didn't seem to catch that it was a joke. The young female laughed at herself a little since she probably knew that at this point in time that Valette wouldn't understand something to do with food wouldn't be a joke. The young female sat with an awkward toothy smile with her ears back a little to show submissiveness as the Matriarch scanned her all over. Vespera watched as Valette shoved the eaten rabbit towards her paws, the young female's ears pointed up as her grin seemed to slip into a bit of a confused look as her eyebrows raised up. Valette then commanded her to eat to which Vespera's rebellious nature started to kick in, she paused and her eyes swapped from glancing at the rabbit back to Valette for a few moments. The dark female shrugged her shoulders to herself and then dipped her head down and began taking small and swift bites at the prey and quickly swallowed to show that she was enjoying the meal. Vespera wasn't that hungry but she still ate away at the rabbit as Valette began answering her previous question. The Easthollow wolf tried to balance eating at looking and listening to Valette at the same time, but she would find herself staring at Valette thoughtfully before realizing that she should continue to eat to satisfy the female. Vespera found that she couldn't eat anymore and found that her stomach was about to burst so she had to force herself to resist eating the rest, but she didn't have to worry since thankfully she didn't have to eat much since Valette had eaten most of it. The young female craned her neck to look at Valette with a bit of affection as she mentioned the way Greyback has been treating her, she deserved any and every care in the world. Vespera couldn't help but cringe a little when she said that it was cute the way Greyback was treating her, but she then gave a bit of a confused and sour look when she mentioned Ira. The young female hadn't had the best introduction with Ira, and she refused to speak with her since, "If I am going to be honest," she began, "I don't see myself as a mother, I really don't trust myself since I have a bit of a history with my attempts at socializing with others." Vespera remembered back when she had that whole emotional breakdown with Greyback and Valette had to rescue her, but she wasn't sure that she could admit that she had gotten better since then.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Always hungry - by RIP Valette - March 07, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - March 12, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - March 28, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 01, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 03, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 14, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 25, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2019, 03:35 AM