Sun Mote Copse Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown...
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
"HA! Fin burst out with a single, solitary ha at the question asked. Did she do other crazy stuff? Finley Blackthorn was a damn legend at doing other crazy stuff. Dante was neither the first nor the last wolf she'd nearly gotten killed with her shenanigans. Hopefully by now, someone in the world had been the last, but I can't make any promises. She had a couple of good years ahead of her still.

"Sorry, that's just the best question I've ever been asked. Can't wait to tell my mate," she apologized with a grin, "But uh, I would say the answer to that is yes. Most definitely. Though, to be fair, crazy is in the eye of the beholder, so for all I know I've just done a ton of super average things." Elwood and Colt were both somewhere side-eyeing the living hell out of her, Peregrine and Fox were gaping at her in their graves, and pairs of eyes on faces all across the world were rolling with exasparation. A damn legend (in her own mind, anyway).

Messages In This Thread
Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Wraen - March 08, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Finley - March 23, 2019, 05:48 PM