Sun Mote Copse Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown...
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley smiled, even though it irked her a little that Wraen knew nothing about her. Dante sure as hell knew all about her. Why the crap hadn't he shared stories of her greatness with his kids? And Peregrine's sister, hadn't she been some kind of storyteller? What stories were better than Fin's?

She kept those thoughts to herself though, choosing to instead focus on getting to enjoy telling her own story. "Well, the trick with successfully jumping off of cliffs is knowing what's at the bottom. Or, at least being fairly certain of what you think is at the bottom. When your Aunt Fox first joined us at the Plateau, I took her up into the Sunspire mountains where I'd found this deep hole in the rocks. It looked like it went on forever into blackness, but I could hear the water rushing at the bottom, so I took her up there and we dove in. It was wild."

She shook her head fondly at the memory, feeling a pang in her heart. She missed her crazy friend. Fin had known from the moment Fox agreed to the venture that they would be BFFs for the rest of their days. If only hers hadn't been so short.

Messages In This Thread
Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Wraen - March 08, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Finley - March 28, 2019, 05:59 PM