Sun Mote Copse Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown...
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Wraen seemed quite taken with this story, which was a nice ego-stroke for the Blackthorn. She did have a lot of really great stories in her from her younger years. Talking about them made her a bit wistful for her glory days, but she still appreciated the opportunity to take a trip down memory lane.

"Well, I was all about just ignoring the buffalo's little temper tantrum, so that's exactly what I was doing," Fin continued, "Thing about big herd animals is they're all show and bluster. Ignore 'em and they'll go away. Hell, run at them and there's a good chance they'll run away too. But anyway, I went with the ignore tactic and the buffalo was just deciding to chill the fuck out and bounce when Colt comes flying in out of flippin' no where and goes charging the damn thing. As you can imagine, that was a bit distressing for the girl, so she charged right back. Next thing I know, I'm running in alongside Colt to try and keep him from getting his ass trampled and BAM!!"

She gave a pause after the shout before clarifying, "We were playing chicken with a buffalo."

Messages In This Thread
Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Wraen - March 08, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Finley - April 20, 2019, 08:23 AM