Swiftcurrent Creek stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She didn't stop his affections, and he was happy to continue moving along her neck for as long as she wished him to do it, getting lost in the moment until his name from her lips pulled him back to the present. The nip to his ear sent heat down to his stomach once more, his need to be with her growing to an almost unbearable level. So when she uttered her request, it was almost as if he had no choice but to give her whatever she wanted; his body had already made the decision for him, and his mind soon followed, urging his teeth back to the skin on her neck. He moved up until he could gently touch his nose to her cheek. I want that too, he said quietly, voice heavy with unashamed need. He wanted it more than he could put into words right now with his brain so hazy. It was then that he knew she could ask anything from him right then and he would oblige without question; whatever she needed from him was hers. He returned to her neck, this time his movements slower and more deliberate as he took his time making his way further down to the hollow of her neck, stopping there to gently nip the skin and inhale her scent; even tainted with the angering hint of blood, it was still just as enticing.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run - by RIP Kavik - March 15, 2019, 05:24 PM