Swiftcurrent Creek stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She woke slowly, sleepily speaking his name, and he froze at the feeling of her kiss on his cheek. It was quite the opposite of what he had been expecting, and he wondered if maybe she didn't yet remember what they had done the night before. She had been pretty upset, and it was hard not to feel like he had taken advantage of her again. I'm sorry, he whispered, unsure what else to say. He knew even if she hadn't figured out yet that he had once again messed up, she would soon remember, and so he thought he might as well try to start apologizing. Even through his anxiety, he found it hard not to focus on every place their bodies were touching. Memories of the night before still continued to flash in his mind, causing a tightening in his stomach despite the panic in his heart. It was disconcerting to have such strongly opposing feelings coursing through him with equal intensity. It rendered him unable to speak, and so he waited to see what her reaction would be once she finally realized what had happened.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run - by RIP Kavik - April 26, 2019, 11:04 PM