Dawnlark Plains 'cause you're my present, my future, my lesson, my teacher
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
imrathil had been so busy considering his predicament that he hadn't noticed blodreina approach -- it was the crunching sound of paws on snow that yanked his gaze from the darkening skies. his gaze slid to the she-wolf in slight surprise to see she had already come so close; half expecting her to demand his rabbit (there was something about her that seemed the type accustomed to command, and getting what she wants), imrathil's jaws loosened and the rabbit tumbled into the snow.

she had mentioned the very same clouds that had been troubling imrathil -- as he looked up again he saw their edges blotted out -- it was snowing in the distance, and the wind had picked up into a high wail. "it looks bad," he admitted, only belatedly noticing the scent that lingered around her body. ignore, ignore, ignore -- came the klaxon sound in his mind -- he looked away and stiffened.

as he looked away he realized the blotted clouds had shifted, and the haze that had been in the distance was moving rapidly towards them. there was a wall of shifting white and the distant roar of a snow-squall on the wind. "shit," he said, motioning towards the advancing sheet of white with a look of apprehension.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.