Dawnlark Plains 'cause you're my present, my future, my lesson, my teacher
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
hey, wait! imrathil paused just long enough for blodreina's form to materialize from the blur of white, before he turned back and desperately burrowed. overhead the storm snarled with furious whips of wind, scouring the mound of earth they huddled under with bitterly raking claws.

he looked up and was suddenly aware of how close they were -- two relative strangers at the mercy of the gale above. there was some room in the den they had burrowed into, but the foot of the entrance was narrow and with a few grunts he shifted awkwardly, finding the floor tilted naturally down to a shallow groove in the hardened earth. he could still feel the warmth of blodreina's body, but shyly he wriggled towards the edge of the cave.

remembering the rabbit held stupidly in his mouth, imrathil dropped it and with an uncertain smile, gingerly pushed it towards her. he had misinterpreted her glance from earlier to mean she was hungry -- given they were bedded down while the storm howled outside, he may as well be polite in her company.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.