Moonspear boss of me
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
In trying to gauge the situation before him, and then his place in it, he did end up situated someplace between Clover and Hydra. Though his attentions reached for the Blackthorn, he was almost as careful of his sister still when he realized that the only one he would dread worse than her was their mom.. so that didn't bode all too well. But, he wouldn't wilt so easily and his tail waved happily, extra perked beneath any of Clover's attention since really, she had actually come here to see this and him.

Even with the dark shadow of Hydra here, and her scrutiny ringing loud and clear in the back of his head, he still intended to go with the flow here despite a budding interrogation on the horizon. I know a few spots I can show you, he swished his tail a bit more and grinned, though his sister got a glance that said he knew.. and he was already keeping that in mind because he really wasn't trying to rile anything, or anyone. There had been that recent trail of a stranger to his nose accompanying their father well up into the heights that he wasn't going to bring up in front of his guest, anyway.. but he wasn't even going to take it that far. He just wanted Clover to see some mountain-features, even without veering into their heartland or even near--since he'd bragged about it and all.

After that he simply hoped Hydra might understand that this was kind of a first here and he wasn't trying to be dumb but he really hadn't come prepared for this encounter to have to happen too. He was torn between all sorts of weird excitement and nerves that were a lot all at once, apparently.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
boss of me - by Clover - March 14, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 14, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - March 20, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 22, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - April 14, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - May 09, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - May 13, 2019, 12:26 AM