Dragoncrest Cliffs that's how i get mine, that's how i get it
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When an urgent call rose to rally the kru, Dacio did not hesitate to go. He abandoned his post, veering swiftly along the lake's edge before disappearing in a silver blur amongst Drageda's familiar redwoods.

His gaze found those to arrive before him, but it was not their raised voices that caused his hackles to lift. A familiar metallic tang hung heavy over them and the Skayona's alabaster pelt was smeared with crimson, a sight that unearthed the anxiety that came with memories of an invasion he longed to forget.

Dacio held back, uncertain with how to approach the two bickering healers. He blinked between them, raven ears flicking awkwardly atop his sterling crown before his widened stare found the crumpled heap of a dark wolf on the ground at their paws.

Breath held, the boy watched the broken body of his comrade in silent despair. While the trio argued over wether this life was worth saving, all that Dacio could think was what would my mother do?

He didn't know. He was a warrior, not a medic, and did not share Portia's patience or ability to take charge of a situation such as this. What he did know, however, was that she would try - no Drageda wolf would ever be seen as a waste of resources.

Brow furrowed, he regained focus and curled his lip in a disapproving flash of fangs as Rose turned her back on the scene. There was no time to dwell on the matter though, as too much precious time had already slipped away. "I'll help you," he announced, taking a careful stride toward tge remaining two she-wolves as his eyes sought Aure's, "tell me how"
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's how i get mine, that's how i get it - by Dacio - March 22, 2019, 04:52 AM