Ankyra Sound While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me?
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Rolled: 2 — Hits: 0/5

Ranks and all associated with them flew right out the window. Aningan did not see a leader before him, nor even a regular wolf of higher stature. All he saw was what he believed to be a killer standing right in front of him, all alone. At any other point in time, the northerner would have assessed the situation and quickly determined that the effort put into a fight would be better spent elsewhere. But that sort of thinking was not something he was currently capable of—not even the words were fully heard (or perhaps they weren’t even understood), drowned out by the beating of his own heart.

The order fell on deaf ears, too, and seconds later he’d actually sprung towards the man instead. With his mouth agape, he aimed right for the face (though he totally overshot and really only had an ear to choose from).
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me? - by Aningan - March 16, 2019, 01:36 AM