Hushed Willows swimming off that sombre shore
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila was in too much discomfort to keep track of how much time had passed since the two females had came to her aide. All she could think of was making the journey, one slow step at a time. But with each tender stride, the pains in her gut worsened. She felt the acidic taste of bile in the back of her throat. Could this be one of those ailments where she would get worse before she got better? Good god, she hoped not. 

Why me... Was the thought that echoed in her already pounding skull. Supported by the females who assisted her the whole way, she crinkled her nose at the smell of fresh borders, crossing over them without pause. It had been too long since she had came upon such a smell. Even longer than she dared place a foot inside a packs territory. The smell alone combined with the memory, was enough to make her even more sick. But that wasn't possible. Her head still resting against the white ruff of Aure, the grimace that swept over her face was luckily hidden. Through the dizziness, she felt the pair slow and back away. Gingerly, she stepped back, folding her legs beneath her so she could rest on the ground.

Silver eyes lingered on the retreating form of Aure, a silent glimmer of thanks within her normally indifferent stare. She had found her first, as sorry as her state was. She didn't know how to feel about it...but she did wish that their paths would cross again. The willows were beautiful. Peaceful and welcoming. And unnoticed by the stranger amidst them. She had to will herself not to click her jaws in warning towards Olive as she sniffed her neck. She was only trying to be kind...and Tzila was in no shape to get sassy. "It's...it's my fault. I was stupid...desperate." Along the length of her spine her muscles clenched visibly beneath the skin. No doubt from the pain. "I thought the meat was safe to eat..." She groaned out, voice low...strained.
Messages In This Thread
swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 22, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 24, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 29, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 02, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - April 02, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 05, 2019, 12:52 AM