Dragoncrest Cliffs By fire and sword, we'll take back our world.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Let go. To hear her say the words sent a cold shiver along the length of his spine, and the sterling youth shuddered as he glanced away from her. Opalia was right, but he wasn't prepared to accept Drageda's fate just yet. She was sure to tack on how she felt of the matter, though, but it was not enough to soothe his simmering fear that she might consider moving on with Aure - without him.

He fixed her with a firm look, one heavy with sorrow as she rose her mismatched eyes to meet his gaze. Dacio had already witnessed two of his sisters shed their names in favour of a life that didn't include their family. He couldn't stand to lose Opalia to the title of Natrona, too.

"I can't go," he rasped, voice thick with emotion as he broke his stare and turned his face away for fear that the golden yearling might see the the grief that tugged his expression into that a troubled frown before continuing on a more frantic note: "I made a promise to find Dalia. It was the only thing that Mother asked of me, I..." Dacio furrowed his brow, then squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm not ready, Opalia." Maybe he never would be.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: By fire and sword, we'll take back our world. - by Dacio - April 08, 2019, 01:57 PM