Dragoncrest Cliffs By fire and sword, we'll take back our world.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The sterling youth was relieved to hear his sister specifically included herself in sourcing Dalia's whereabouts, and his expression softened somewhat. He opened his eyes and sought her own, a shimmer of appreciation in the hint of his smile. In that simple statement, Opalia ignited new hope within him; she'd remain by his side, no matter Drageda's fate.

He wasn't ready to let go, wasn't ready to give up on his birthplace and definitely wasn't prepared to pledge himself to a new Heda. While Blixen hadn't asked for the title of commander in their leader's place and was troubled by inexperience, Dacio's loyalty lay with her.. She was a constant in his life, someone he knew he could follow.

The young Gona nodded in quiet agreement to his blonde sibling's mention of better weather, listening as she suggested catching up to the others - wherever they might decide to head off to. "We'll figure it out," he vowed, though there was a waver of hesitation in his voice because he didn't know how Opalia would feel about what he prepared to announce: "but... I think we should try to find Sequoia, too." He rumbled lowly. "Because I want her to suffer for what she did to us."

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: By fire and sword, we'll take back our world. - by Dacio - April 10, 2019, 02:33 PM