Ravensblood Forest the seas did not forgive, and they did not welcome their wayward children home
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
I am really trying not to give you garbage posts <3 Kukutux is a fkin angel and I love her.

'No.'

The ragged breath that fell from his lips was riddled with disappointment he could not mask. Something inside of him had hoped that she would have confirmed that she had known him – that she had cared for him at some point in his life – and that she could return him to his former self. It was a foolish hope, but the only one that kept his rickety frame from withering away to nothing. That desperate trust would not carry on for long. The remnants of who he had once been were slipping away.

“Why then, have ye offered me yer kindness?” the pirate drawled in his breathless tone, wispy and almost forgotten in its sound. It was as though his voice was nothing more than a faded memory; it was something that he wished to hold onto, but also something that he knew would not last. Nothing good ever did. Sandpiper breathed a quiet, water-logged breath before she disappeared from his side. Smokestep felt colder without her there. The fears that plagued him started to creep back into his mind.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread