Blackfeather Woods Don’t fall to far from who you are
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
now this was certainly interesting and the woman's demanour would become a lot more alert- ears perking forward as dark eyes fixed unwaveringly on the dark fae whom had introduced herself as moonshadow. so she'd been a member before too although before tundra's time, but what really caught her interest was the mention of war. at the thought of it her heart gave a strange little flutter, something she'd squash back down rather forcefully. she'd never known that blackfeather had once endured a war and even more interesting, maegi had been kidnapped by a pack alongside this wolf? 

her head moves in a nod as she finally takes a turn to speak- voice although still monotone, sharpened with interest. "war is a hard thing.." she'd echo at first, memories playing at the edges of her mind but she gave them nothing to latch onto- simply pushing her focus onto what they conversed about. "but would you mind telling me more? this is my first time hearing of this and i must say i'm intrigued, what pack kidnapped you's as well and why?" her whispy tail would flick to lie across creamy paws as she settled back on her haunches for a few moments however feeling undeniably restless her form would shift back onto all four paws as she'd let one more question slip from her jaws; "i was actually patrolling when i heard your call- care to walk and talk so we can continue with that?" if her packmate agreed tundra would take off at a steady walk towards the border, listening for what moonshadow had to say all the while.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Moonshadow - April 15, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Tundra - April 17, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Tundra - April 19, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Tundra - April 27, 2019, 08:23 AM