Shadewood Wait till you see me in the future
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Hyper vigilance. That was her newest thing. She was aware of the mans presence and turned to watch his approach. She silently studied him, learning all she needed to by his scent. He was of the keep and as she silently appraised him, seafoam gaze calculate and cold she vaguely recalled seeing his form trailing around like he was keeping tabs on everything. She could identify a fellow warrior when she saw one though this one held the air of something different from her, something Wilder, more savage. Her first thought was assassin, she remembered having two of them under her rule as General. Specially gifted shadows that could strike you down before you knew what happened. She could have been one herself if ruling hadnt been in her blood so strongly. After a few moments of silence she spoke "You guard the keep well. If you don't mind the forward nature of my request, i need someone who can keep close to my birthing den while remaining unseen. My mate and I would appreciate the extra help" she knew every able wolf would help protecting, but this was different, she asked him specifically to watch over her, to give her the extra protection to bring her peace of mind. "Id do it myself if I wasn't so...round. Though if anyone makes it to the entrance without invitation they'll still be sorry" she wanted it clear she wasn't helpless. She was Cry's General after all, she just...she had an Illogical fear, that of a mother who wants absolute safety for her newborns.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - April 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - April 16, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - May 05, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - May 05, 2019, 01:31 PM