Sun Mote Copse They say that wealth is revealed in the teeth
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The explanation she was given was just as quirky as she'd anticipated. Fin lifted a single brow as she listened, only kind of trying to fight the small smirk from stretched across her lips. Legs had always been an odd one in her esteem. Of course, she could've been a completely normal wolf and Fin would've thought her odd for the simple fact that she was emphatuated with Colt. Her actual oddness compounded with this, though, to make her a real loon.

A good fit for a Blackthorn, if Colt ever made the decision to make her one again. No comment from Fin.

She looked dubiously down at the birch bark, her lips pursing thoughtfully as she considered not whether or not Niamh's plan would work, but how quickly the first-time mother would wise up on efforts like this once her labor began. Not one to sugar-coat anything, Fin looked back at the golden wolf with a grin.

"I think you're gonna have a hard time not kicking that crap all over the place once you're in labor," she said, "Bark, pelts, everything. It'll all just be in the way when you're pacing and crying and screaming and cursing Colt for a whore's son as your little bundles of joy are trying to tear you in half to make it into the world."

"Speaking of which! I brought you a pelt," Fin added brightly, using a paw to toss it over to Niamh, "I recommend keeping it off to the side until after the kids have arrived. And don't get too attached to it - they'll tear it to shred once they're a few weeks old and their little raptor teeth come in."

Messages In This Thread
RE: They say that wealth is revealed in the teeth - by Finley - April 27, 2019, 08:49 AM