Ankyra Sound Waiting for my skin and bone to return and see what I've become
there is only silence
37 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
have a weird, phone written puptato post. Marisol is obviously skippable should another come in, not much a puptato can do. xD

even at this stage in life, the little sun spot was quiet. she was not one to whine or fuss when one of her mother's left her side because the other would replace her. her siblings were always near, always  pressed against her. noise was not something she even knew, her ears were still closed. deaf to the world around her, the only indication of sound she knew was when she felt vibrations.

sound was not her concern, instead she was exploring thing by mouth. so far the things she had found were pleasant, her mother's teat provided food, her siblings fur was soft and feathery, another's mouth was something fun. now she wiggled with her useless legs, touch her nose to a wiggling other. this one was known as Clementine though she did not know this, just as she did not know her name was Marisol. instead she wiggled, clambering on to her sibling as if she was not already in enough confusion from being tickled with a feather.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Waiting for my skin and bone to return and see what I've become - by Marisol - April 19, 2019, 05:12 PM