Northstar Vale There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say..
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
A soft, masculine chuckle bounced against the trunks - strangely familiar - and it was the fae's turn to startle as she eyed the bird in trepidation. 

Vangard emerged a heartbeat later, making her feel foolish for her fear, and caused a smile to break over her pale countenance as dark eyes discreetly slid over him in appreciation - he looked like no other wolf the Blackfoot had ever seen but it was undeniable that he was one of the most attractive males she had ever lain eyes on. 

Her gaze shot back to the raven at the pagan's admonission - eyeing it with renewed awe now that she was aware of its identity. Muninn, it appeared to be called, a name and tale of the Viking's world that she was not yet familiar with. 

Muninn fluttered away on dark, silent wings moments after he had revealed his identity, leaving the tundrian vaguely sorrowful and turning to Vangard for a reason the messenger might have fled. 

Liri blinked in surprise, wondering what Odin might find so interesting about she. She had little time to think on the matter, both her gaze and concerns drawn to the silverscale man as he spoke forlornly of Odi. 

"I did not know her," Liri murmured, gaze averted as her head turned aside and a single pale paw rolled a loose pebble underfoot, as if to say that she could not compare herself to the unseen woman and draw any conclusions of their various worth. 

Some hidden insecurity - borne of Kavik's infidelity - whispered that Vangard would have preferred Odi who needed no schooling to be a Viking, who was whole and untarnished by the past but his words floated through, cutting off this vicious voice. 

"You are one of my people, you became Viking the moment I saw the spark in your eyes." 

Cinnamon optics darted to him, wondering if it was Odin who preferred her or Vangard himself. 

She licked her lips, swallowing her thoughts. 

"I can only hope that He finds me as worthy of becoming a Viking as you." 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say.. - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 04:00 PM