Northstar Vale There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say..
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I believe I understand," she murmured, offering a life raft as he drowned in his inability to explain. "In the north, we call it 'tribe brother' or 'pack brother'." A similar revulsion coursed her veins as she considered what it might be like to attempt romance with Siqsa. It was nothing against the dragon personally, Liri just thought of him in a familial manner - such an endeavor would be impossible with her brother, blood or no. 

Dark eyes watched him approach, falling shut as Vangard's words washed over her. 

How many times had she heard such things from the lips of others? How many times had she told herself that she was deserving of happiness, of family, of life? 

She tries but even now it's so hard to believe. 

"I'm not," the healer protested weakly, rubbing her pale cheek against the argent of his chest as the soft words leave her lips. 

"I'm merely a woman. A woman who has seen Hel more than once and made herself at home, perhaps, but not extraordinary in the slightest," the Blackfoot murmured as she pulled away, shooting him a grin of dark humor and wry mischief as she nipped his ruff - dancing away. 

"You are the incredible one in our duo, I'm afraid," Liri smiled, hoping to shift the topic off her own admission of suffering. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say.. - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 09:45 PM