Arrow Lake strode through the gates, defiant in every stride
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
blodreina felt as if she was doing little; any counterpoints ingram had to say otherwise had already been spoken. he had to simply accept, that for a woman used to being capable and unrestrained by any tether, this was her new contribution. 

he kept prying at the hole, noticing part of the dale in which it was situated faced the east. tracing along the spine of a slight ridge, ingram discovered the hole was connected to an old warren. while he heaved soil from the slender hollow, he listened to the names blodreina procured. he believed one of the names was in drageda’s tongue — both were names with gravitas his own language did not possess. certainly the first was formidable — and the second had a ring of nobility to it. 

i like them both, ingram offered, his snout covered now in a rime of soil. they seem like a nice way to honor drageda and your family. it may not stand on the shore anymore, but if you carry its memory with you.. he paused to sneeze, a cloud of dust expelled from his coat. i don’t know many names. i want you to name them.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: strode through the gates, defiant in every stride - by Ingram Sr - May 06, 2019, 07:18 AM