Lost Creek Hollow and i'll take my armour off
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
even as terance was on his sabbatical, he patrolled the woods. it was still his job, and it would always be his job. terance looked like a true father this time around, too. seabreeze had already been so gentle-natured and home-bodied that when she had kids, terance felt less helpful when he'd come home to visit. with treason, somehow, terance felt like he was serving a purpose... doing more than just bringing home food and then staring from a distance. but it also meant he was a bit tired looking, a little shaggy and unkempt. he probably could've taken the time to clean up, but there was work to be done -- and terance already felt guilty about stepping down for the time being... but rannoch had done this before, hadn't he? or... at least... liffey had. 

either way. as he patrolled, a little scruffy looking and smelling strongly of puppies and warm milk, laurel was the last wolf he thought he'd come across. terance blinked, a little surprised as her figure materialized, and the man chuffed gently. his appearance, though rough, was amiable enough, though the ill feelings he harbored towards laurel festered deep below the surface. 

he also noted ___ was also there. he had a reaction that was ___. fill in blank later) 

"laurel," he said, also regarding anyone else if they were there, "i'm glad to see you're well." and he meant it.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - April 24, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - April 24, 2019, 08:51 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - April 24, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - April 24, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Lucas - April 25, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - May 01, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - May 01, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - May 08, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - June 01, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - June 02, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - June 03, 2019, 05:44 AM