Arrow Lake and my words are forever, my blanket, my shiver
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
smh u gonna get my man kilt

he wasn't waiting for long before he heard a yawn sound from the den, followed by what seemed like uneven steps approaching. rising to his limbs, ingram cast his gaze under the thicket, watching as the silvery argent crab-walked towards him in a manner suggestive and profoundly alarming.

"oh, uh --" he managed just barely, before the soft press of her fur is resting against him. he had no idea the similarity he might have shared with her companion(and might have been a bit more understanding if he did), so his brow knitted in unhappy confusion as he gently (attempting not to unbalance her in the process) stepped out from under the woman's embrace. he did his best to hide his discomfort, but wanted no part in intimacy with any woman besides blodreina.

"aurewen?"  ingram repeated again, this time his thin ears folded back behind the curve of his skull, and his gaze was searching, vexed by her forward display. "are you okay?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my words are forever, my blanket, my shiver - by Ingram Sr - April 27, 2019, 07:29 PM