Shadewood Caught like a fly In a web of your lies
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
he does. feed him. he wants more to eat.

her words were cold, harsh, and well earned. there was a silent threat with a flash of teeth and a lick of her dark woman's lips, then she was ignored as the angry child finally silenced his cries. it was a deliberate dismissal, a show that what was blossoming between them had began to wilt and shrivel or maybe it was already dead. the panda colored child was groomed extensively, she would not be surprised if he gleamed in the sunlight after a washing like that. 

pale eyes watched as her friend continued to ignore her, her head laying on her paws, her gaze averted until the silence was too great. just as she had opened her lips to break the silence minori did it for her, bright green eyes looked at her and she looked away. it was obvious that she was being submissive to the woman and when she spoke again, well, takara's ears pinned to her skull so hard that she started to feel pain form the simple motion. 

"he looks very similar to issun. did you and my mate create him?"

"minmin.." she began in the same language, very softly, before the woman continued to speak. don't lie to me takara. she was not going to lie, there was no use in trying to do this issun's way. she could tell her friend the truth and then leave her child with her, she could leave and be out of her life. she could go somewhere, or.. well.. the thought of taking her own life came again just as it had so frequently lately but as she opened her mouth to tell the story she was cut off by the presence of the one wolf she did not want to see right now.

takara, what are you doing here? 

her tail curled over her child, hiding him from the man that was his father. her body curved around him protectively as fear leaked out just a touch, he acted clipped towards her. he had been so harsh after their dance, after the deed that she had tried to prevent. this was the first boy she had ever felt love towards, this was the boy she had played with and laughed with. this was the boy she challenged his father for, and yet, yet there was a new rift between them and it was no longer minori that was causing it. 

she could not say this with him here, he would discredit her. he would make her look worse in the woman she loved eyes, nothing good would come of his but if he was not here.. maybe she could leave here without minori hating this child, so that she could love him like her own child when takara was no longer of this world.

she is warming up. it's cold. she's my guest and we need privacy. get out

minori stood up and takara automatically let her tail fall away from her child to cover the little boy that was just displaced by his mother's sudden movement. she kept her body curled over her own child but her fluffy tail touch deku to keep him happy and warm, minori had stepped in from  her and she could only look at the woman's backside in confusion before issun turned the entire situation on her. "issun, i am pretty sure your wife asked you if you had anything to say to her. not if if i had something to say." she spoke softly but there was an edge to her voice, a sound of pain. a sigh came then as she touched her nose to her friend's back leg. if he did not tell her, she would but not like this. "i think she told you to get out..."she then said weakly, still touching the dark woman as if to tell her that she would not lie. her forehead pushed against her slightly as she tried to control her breathing, she would tell her everything. tell her how she tried to leave the forest, how she tried to make sure this did not happen, how it was still her fault, how she would leave, how she would leave orochi with her.. everything.. just.. just not like this..
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Orochi - April 29, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 29, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - May 07, 2019, 11:10 PM