Dragoncrest Cliffs And though i made you gentle for a time
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Yami was all about that validation, and Kiwi was eating it up.  Right? What kind of a psycho wants someone else's kid? Kiwi didn't even want her own, let alone some rando's.  Honestly she wouldn't have minded giving one if there was a real reason for it.  But it was the principle of the thing she couldn't do.

I have no idea, she didn't say.  She had this weird dark face, and she said her pack lived nearby.  She was pretty much the worst, so I bet they aren't much better.  Why do they even care if I want to live here? It isn't theirs.  Ugh.  She had done her fair share of scoping out the neighbors when she was Regent, and she hadn't exactly been subtle about it.  But she'd never had to deal with a situation like the one Rusalka had gone through; so she had no concept of why they'd be so opposed to her claim.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: And though i made you gentle for a time - by Kiwi RIP - May 18, 2019, 09:16 PM