Larksong Grotto i'm going through changes
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He'd been trailing his sister when the shrill of her voice alerted him, and Dacio quickened his stride toward the sound. He weaved through the dense trees of their grotto as though he'd known them his whole life, loping with ease across their exposed roots - a surefootedness earned from growing up on Drageda's rugged cliffs. As such, he was swift to arrive on the scene to find Opalia's tail arched dominantly over the raised guard hairs that trailed the length of her spine as she stood tall over a stranger.

The ashen yearling studied the scene with a low rumble as he approached, and fixed a firm stare to the wolf who appeared to have lowered himself into submission before the golden Gona. Dacio moved in alongside his littermate from behind, raising his own feathered tail as he continued on to pad around the duo where he could position himself in a better place to attack should the need arise. He let his sister take charge for the time being, eager to see if she might see this lone wanderer worthy of recruiting to their cause.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 29, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - May 31, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 31, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - May 31, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 01, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - June 02, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - June 07, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 09, 2019, 11:40 PM