Nova Peak i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
As the other two she-wolves rallied, one he assumed to be of Kiwi's budding pack and his own sibling, it occurred to him how young they all were. Dacio and Opalia were skilled warriors, proud Gona, Drageda strong in their blood. They'd welcomed real battle once before, but... this was something else entirely.

A boss level, if he wanted to try and be humorous about it, but the ashen youth held his tongue. Despite the excitement and adrenaline that coursed his veins, the strong thrum of his eager (and quietly fearful) heart for the fight, Dacio knew that he could fall this day.

They could all die, but he would not go down easily.

He braced himself, rooted to the spot as the unfamiliar creature rocked forward and began toward them, its hateful black eyes locked to Kiwi. His ferocious snarl joined hers and he veered aside when it drew too close, moving on swift paws as he rounded on the bear to make attempt at delivering a sharp, well-aimed bite toward its flank while its focus remained on another wolf.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide - by Dacio - June 07, 2019, 04:18 AM