Heron Lake Plateau the talk™
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey saw the sadness flicker across her mate's face. She knew he was thinking of Terance, though she personally was thinking of his leadership role. Rannoch had worked too hard to fall back into a subordinate role. He was a king, fit to rule a kingdom. But she knew he wouldn't mind shelving his crown for her. And maybe there would be an opportunity to wear it once again, in the future.

Truthfully, the better answer might've been to convince the pack to relocate closer to her family. But one thought of Treason brought her back to reality on this front. That selfish woman would never allow it, and Terance would mindlessly follow whatever she willed. No, that was a pointless consideration, so Liffey kept it quiet. Happily, I might add, seeing as this move would also rid her of the bitch and spare her children from having to compete for resources with those lesser pups.

Liffey nuzzled Rannoch's cheek softly, incredibly grateful to have found such a selfless, sweet man to spend her life with. "When should we talk to them?" Liffey asked, seeing no point in continuing to debate a decision they both seemed confident in.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
the talk™ - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 08:03 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 09:46 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: the talk™ - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 10:01 AM