Whitefish River Found my home
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Evergreen (after the pack claim)

So she'd returned. Just as Evergreen did though none knew the mount of her dissapearance; that was inconsequential. She knew.

She'd left as the remains of Liri, an amnesiac losing her sweaty, slippery grip on a crumbling precipice above the abyss, and returned a fresh slate - uncertain of her identity but eager to discover it on the banks of the River. 

She'd waited some days before seeking Evergreen out, figuring he might want to relax and recuperate after his trip. She came bearing gifts, herbs for the minor injuries he'd sustained beyond their settlement, hoping above hopes that he was alone. 

He was most often in Sindri's presence and though the Nordic woman was one the waif was beginning to love, she wanted only a moment alone with the gentle giant to speak about the Fen she'd discovered in the south. 

A bubble of nervous energy blossomed in the pits of her stomach, one she could not wholly explain. Her heart still ached from Vangard but a fizzle of attraction had made itself known, directed at the bear. The girl who'd once been Liri did not know him well enough to decide whether it was a full-blown crush or a confused, fleeting spark to be blamed on the fact that he'd rescued her. 

She would not speak on it. She had eyes, could see the warmth in Sindri's when she gazed so tenderly upon the man - she would do nothing to harm either of them and so she buried it deep within to suffocate. 

The fae drifted to a halt as she reached his den, chirruping softly around her medicines as she called for the bear. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
This can 100% be a cameo if y’all would rather this stay private. :)

That morning had come and gone, but Dulce was home. The events that had transpired while she was outside of the territory would remain a secret for a time being. It gave her a sense of control, as though being able to keep some things to herself meant that she still had the absolute freedom of a loner, whether true or not. 

Not to be misunderstood, Dulce was coming to appreciate the structure of a pack; her freedom was something that she would always hold dear. It was surely becoming known that she preferred to be left alone when in the territory, and while that was typically the case, she did find herself lonely on occasion. 

The afternoon had finally rolled around; wishing to do something productive with her day, Dulce meandered over toward the border and began her patrol. It wasn’t long before she came near Evergreen’s den and spotted Olvida, chirping for him like an infantile bird. The situation was intriguing but she didn’t want to intrude; until called upon, she would remain hiding in the nearby shade.
spanish english
hover for translations!