Cerulean Cape And I'm charming
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Finding Derg has become a priority since her recovery (after finding Stanley, of course), but the search has proven more difficult than she'd anticipated. She often wishes for the aid of her mysterious savior; the wolf who'd cared for her for countless days after her fall only to disappear before she'd fully recovered. She wonders, sometimes, if the woman is dead. But Derg is her priority now, and somehow, she has found a trail through her wandering — one laced with the scent of blood.
The girl has never seen the coast before, and the sight of the crashing waves distracts her even from a distance. A soft squeak escapes her at the feeling of sand beneath her toes as she nears the water, though she's slightly distracted by Derg's strengthening scent — and then she sees him. She thinks. She sucks in a breath, freezing for a moment as she tries to identify the wolf with certainty — but she can't from this distance, and she finds herself breaking into a run despite the sharp pain through her foreleg. The scent of blood thickens in the air as she draws nearer, sharp and metallic, and her heart jumps. Derg! She calls breathlessly when she's close enough to see that it is him, suddenly fearing the worst, and her limbs seem to lock in place. Her abrupt halt nearly causes her to stumble, sending another sharp pain through her limb, but she's quiet, breath held as she waits for a response.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm charming - by Derg - June 10, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: And I'm charming - by Keen - June 14, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: And I'm charming - by Derg - June 14, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: And I'm charming - by Keen - June 14, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: And I'm charming - by Derg - June 14, 2019, 01:45 PM