Moonspear this sentence will ruin/save your life
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
i understand your meaning, returned terance with a nod as he chewed on the situation at hand -- but he did not speak more on it, not now. commanders was an interesting term that the hollow's leader could stand to think on, though he was not sure how this could be any different than leadership... and sharing it. or, he corrected himself quietly, she would not be a commander, no -- hydra would be queen. he did not know what to make of this in this moment, only because he could imagine that his mate would not take kindly to the idea.

food for thought. but, the more that hydra answered the more at ease terance became. was it what he asked for? no, of course not, but terance knew his dreams were not aligned with hers. hers were more ambitious than his... but terance didn't quite have a legacy to live up the way that she did. still, to uproot his family just to... be in the same situation? he wasn't sure it made sense for them -- not now. his tongue swiped over his nose as he listened and thought. 

rannoch rebuilds his legacy with the redhawks.. wherever that may be, should his children return to the hollow to seek leadership -- they will not find it, he said with a furrow of his brow. he wouldn't imagine rannoch's kids doing such a thing, but he could imagine liffey's. that was the difference. but, he continued, repeating himself, i understand.

with a roll of his shoulders, terance's ears flicked. you desire an empire -- a legacy for your families name. it sounds desirable, i'll admit, but it wasn't our plan, he said, referring to himself and arbiter, arbiter has been with us since before we officially formed at the mountains. she's proved her loyalty to the pack and myself, and i owe her that much in return. i can't say i'm fond of leaving the hollow for a territory you wouldn't be at with, and i'm sure arbiter wouldn't be pleased to leave -- but i will pass along our conversation to her. when the pups are older, i will return with her and we can all discuss this -- together. he wondered if that would settle well with the mountains newly crowned queen. his ears flicked forwards, waiting for a response.
Messages In This Thread
this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 24, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Terance - June 25, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:04 AM