Ankyra Sound honey, what’s your hurry?
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the woman emerged from her den and her sights were glued to him. he did not stir much from his stance, holding himself stiffly. the young leader did not have much when it came to experience with children or their protective mothers. illidan had only heard talk of what they were like during the first few weeks of the child’s life. he did not want to impose on this new family while they were attempting to settle in, but he didn’t want them to feel as though they had been forgotten after having been added to the ranks of rusalka.

her voice was soft when she greeted him, and her words were formed politely. he already liked her, but illidan wasn’t the type to speak up about these things. he had made the wrong kind of friends before. still, there was a kindness to her voice that he did not believe to be a con. she was grateful for what he had brought. he took this as a small invitation to step forward. the ghost placed the gifts roughly a foot away from her paws and then drew his crown upward.

“i’m illidan,” he introduced in his graveled voice. there was a smile on his dark lips for only a second before it faded away and he fixed her with hollow, golden eyes. “i’m the alpha here, though i didn’t have the chance to meet you before. is your family settling well?” if what verx claimed to have happened was true, illidan felt as though rusalka needed members more than ever. if their ranks were bare, they would not last long. with the promise of new blood and even new children, he wondered if they actually stood a chance.
Messages In This Thread
honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - June 18, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Amora - June 18, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - June 18, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - June 18, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - June 19, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Vengeance - June 19, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - June 25, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - July 02, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - July 05, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - July 05, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - August 02, 2019, 08:30 AM