Whitefish River Now daylight don't make it right
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
His words quieted her crying some, but guilt surged through her once more when he repeated what he had told her before she left. That time seemed so far away; she was nothing like that Speedy anymore, and she wondered if he would still feel the same way once he finally knew the truth. 

She leaned back a little so that she could meet his gaze but remained close enough that their bodies touched. The closeness somehow gave her the strength to tell him what she had already told Tobi and Evergreen. It was so much harder to tell him, though. But, she had to, so she drew in a long, shaky breath and began to speak. It was my first heat, and everything was really confusing. I felt like I had no control over myself. She wished her mom had been there then, more than any other time she had wished for the same thing. Instead, she had muddled through the confusing time making mistake after mistake. The alpha of my former pack is the father. He has a mate and a family, though, and I created a huge mess and hurt the whole pack. Tears ran down her cheeks but she continued her retelling, wanting to just get it all out. I hate myself for doing it, she paused and looked away. The beta was his daughter; when she found out, she attacked me and chased me from the territory with her siblings. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I'm not sure if any of them followed, but I'm afraid of what they'll do to me or the children if they ever find us. Her voice grew quiet and somber as she added: Evergreen and his pack have taken me in and have been so nice...I don't feel like I deserve it, but the children do. She wouldn't let anything happen to them. She sniffled and fell quiet, her story out, and now she waited for his judgement, sure he would hate her just as much as she hated herself.
Messages In This Thread
Now daylight don't make it right - by Speedy - June 26, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Emrik - June 26, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Speedy - June 27, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Emrik - June 28, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Speedy - June 28, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Emrik - August 27, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: Now daylight don't make it right - by Speedy - August 27, 2019, 10:49 PM