Whitefish River All alone
75 Posts
Ooc —
She was just walking the perimeter of the territory tending to the borders. Occasionally attempting to hunt for the cache but those of course failed. She hoped maybe she would run into one of the pack-mates she hasn’t yet met.
Hunter: 1/5

taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Chamomille. The soft scented flowers that Reiko lacked in her ever-growing garden. She had spoken to @Speedy about medicinal plants to add to the garden, and the delicate flower was suggested. Antispasmatic, sedative, [size=medium]treatment of digestive and rheumatic disorders, it sounded like it had many uses that would be perfect to be added! [/size]

The beauty of it was growing, spreading evenly. She was thankful she had isolated her den from the cluster that others had chosen, away from the homes of others so she may continuously build on the garden she so wished to grow. That and the training to becoming a great guardian was her main goal within the pack thus far. To be as useful as possible. just as she promised Evergreen when they first met. 

Wandering around, she came across the sight of another. One more of Kaistleoki that she hasn't had the pleasure of meeting yet! Trotting up to the woman, Reiko smiled. Hello! she gave a pause, waiting to gauge what the other would say, react.

Right now, Reiko wondered what this one would think of helping her find some chamomile... if she knew where Reiko could find some.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

75 Posts
Ooc —
She didn’t think anyone was around her but the she wolf was wrong. The other gave a nice greeting and she returned it with a smile. “Hi my names Radar.”
Hunter: 1/5

taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm Reiko, it's my pleasure to meet you Radar. With a quick, soft dip of her head, Reiko was pleased to be making acquaintance with someone else in Kaistleoki. Slowly but surely she was getting to meet each and every one of them on a personal level. It would take plenty of time, but they had copious amounts of it now that they all lived together. Today, she would focus on Radar.

Are you busy with anything? How would you feel about helping me find some chamomile for my garden? We can get to know one another. Behind her, the alabaster plume weaved in a long figure eight over and over as she waited for Radar's response. She wanted to give them a task to do while they spoke and got to know one another.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.