Blackfeather Woods and i've got a strong urge to fly
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it is with both relief and sad regret that she regards the woman as she utters the words that had plagued tundra's own mind for weeks prior. she is definitely glad to know she's not alone with her worries, not that it was ever really a possible issue with how dire the situation had gotten. but all the same it isn't the nicest sentence to hear, the monotone voice that delivered the message so coldly made it seem all the more real. blackfeather was struggling, if this continued their whole future was at stake. she swallows uneasily. 

there's a few moments of silence then where all she can do is meet maegi's bi-coloured gaze and hold it steadily, offering silent support for she knows there's more to come and sure enough the young woman delivers. it's a good idea definitely and the ghostly woman definitely has no qualms with jakoul being the one for the job which she expresses with a simple nod. she hasn't had a chance to properly talk to maegi in quite a while and she wonders then at how much did ramsay tell her about the melonii situation? she hadn't been well enough to meet her at the borders and with the former leader's stepping down she didn't know how much had been discussed. did she know about flicker? this also reminds her of something else- something much more relevant to their current situation. 

"i'm not sure if ramsay got the chance to mention it to you but...after i returned from the melonii thing i was feeling more concerned about their looming threat. since they'd set up camp close by it could only mean they planned on attacking again and as you've said, our defences aren't at their best...anyway i suggested seeking alliances with nearby packs, i know it's not very blackfeather-esque but this is the new us and he seemed to agreeit's spoken softly but not without urgency and as she trails off the look she focuses on the other's is a questioning one, aimed especially at maegi. for in the end they would trust her word, whether it was the smart idea or not.

a moment later she simply adds quietly; "i don't mind going, i had been thinking of taking jakoul with me since you've seemed busy but you could come either or i can go alone i don't really mind, that is if you plan to agreethat's where she leaves it then, dark eyes not once leaving the young wolf and although they seem as hollow as ever within her stomach churns uneasily. it's nothing the pack would've done before but she felt they needed it more than ever, all she could do is hope that maegi would see it the same way. see that she did not always have to face things alone. she needed to trust. and what an ironic thing for her to think considering that she'd never trusted another wolf in her entire life, but perhaps things did change after all. not all scars, even mental ones, were truly permanent.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 06, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 06, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 10, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 11, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 13, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 18, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 28, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - August 13, 2019, 07:14 PM