Ocean's Breath Plateau à la dérive en mer
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
whoa whoa whoa... whoops. bad wolf to have a breakdown with -- tristan was not an emotions guy. at least, he claimed he wasn't, though secretly tristan probably had more emotion than half of the wolves on this god forsaken site. maybe not as much as ibis, though, that girl got some feelings and i don't blame her. he was at least a little inwardly proud he'd managed to turn the conversation back on her -- you know you're winning an argument when all the other person can do is 1. yell and 2. flee. both things she did... though she didn't get very far, which is where tristan regretted most of this. 

it took a lot within him not to just scream back -- because tristan loved screaming -- but he figured he shouldn't yell at the youths. 

hey hey hey, he muttered gently, ears folding back, i didn't wanna leave the plateau to go to some stupid forest either... that's why i just left. that's why i'm all the way out here and i'm guessing that's why you're all the way out here too... his voice trailed off, but he took a step back before sitting down, giving her a little bit of space if she chose to bolt out and around him, but he was also showing he was here to talk civilly if she so chose to. 

he was quiet for a second, if she chose to say anything. i'm sorry everyone left. things were a lot better when they were still at the plateau, he said quietly, split ear flicking. damn, aint that the truth.
Messages In This Thread
à la dérive en mer - by Phoebe - July 12, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Tegan - July 25, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Phoebe - July 25, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Tegan - July 25, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Phoebe - July 25, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Tegan - July 26, 2019, 07:53 AM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Phoebe - July 29, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Tegan - July 29, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Phoebe - July 30, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Tegan - August 02, 2019, 07:55 AM
RE: à la dérive en mer - by Phoebe - August 09, 2019, 07:12 PM